Bolivia – A Landlocked State of South America

Bolivia – A country officially known as Plurinational State of Bolivia. Bolivia is located in Central South America, bordering Brazil to the north and east, Paraguay and Argentina to the south, Chile to the southwest, and Peru to the west. Bolivia is a lovely, geographically diverse, multiethnic, and democratic country in the heart of South America. It is a developing country. It has a population of around 8.274.325. According to Wikipedia, The 62.43% of the Bolivians live in urban areas, while the rest 37.57% in rural areas. Bolivia has a young population. According to the 2011 census, a 59% of the population is amongst 15 and 59 years old, a 39% is fewer than 15 years old. Bolivia is consider to be one of the most “remote” countries in the western hemisphere.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *